Pacific Cebu Resort is located in Suba-basbas, Marigondon, Mactan, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu, Philippines. It was during our anniversary with my wife when we decided to visit Pacific Cebu Resort. The first time I was here was during college when the entire faculty members including the working scholars including me went there for a day use with special lunch buffet. I thought it was a nice place to spend the weekend so I decided to bring my wife to celebrate our togetherness.
Our room was fine, though I did not get any pictures of it because we were too excited to go to the beach and enjoy the outdoors.
The Pacific Cebu Resort is just one of the many escape places in Mactan Island from the busy city of Cebu.
I apologize for the crappy pictures, we did not bring our DSLR during that time.
|My beautiful wife, Ivane|
How to get there?
- I suggest riding a taxi going to the place and it will only take you less than an hour from Cebu City.
- Just tell the driver your destination, particularly Marigondon.
What to expect there?
- More than 100 rooms to choose from
- Gift Shop
- Travel Counter
- Dive Shop
- 3 Swimming Pools including a kids pool
- Recreational Facilities - Water Sports like Diving, Banana Boat ride, Jet-ski, scuba diving, snorkeling, basketball court, and Volleyball court
- Room rates from Php 3,527 up with breakfast buffet (price may go down depending on seasonal promo). Check their promo board here
- Children below 2 years old is free of charge
- Day use with buffet from Php 350 up
- I suggest calling them and ask if there is a promotion going on to avail discounts.
All rooms have individual air-conditioning, NDD/IDD phones, mini bar, hot and cold shower, bathtub, and safety deposit box available on all rooms, television on some rooms with cable channels.
How to contact them?
contact them through 4956601 or visit there website here