I usually bring my wife to Lutopan especially if we want to unwind and relax from our busy lives in the City.
|The rusty signage attest the time it endured.|
However if you are like me who is into simplicity and tranquility, this place should be perfect. Despite Spring Park Mountain Resort's bare grandeur, the plants, the cold water from the natural spring, and the music from the singing birds are more than enough to fill your longing for a laid-back life, even for a day or two.
|a mountain just across the resort, good for rough climbing.|
|The restaurant/coffee shoppe|
|You can bring kids for an easy trek.|
Other info you might need to know: (as of Apr. 15, 2013)
- 3 Swimming Pools with picnic tables/cottages. (1 pool is under renovation)
- Social Pavilion for functions.
- Game Room for Billiard, Table Tennis and Darts.
- coffee shoppe and Restaurant.
- camping grounds.
- 2 yrs old below- Free
- children below 3 feet- P50/head
- children above 3 feet, adults- P75/head
- Picnic table : P150
- Picnic cottage: P200
- Camping fee: P150/head
- P500: non-aircon rooms for 2
- P800 to P1,000: aircon rooms for 2
- P1,500 to P2,000: family (with AC) room (price may vary depending on the number of occupants)
- P150/head: dormitory rooms
OTHER CONTACT INFO:
- FB page
- Phone numbers: 261-9511, 262-3851, 325-2044, or 09999914373